Help for Local People in a crisis

For a good few years the Cheshire West and Chester Council has had an emergency fund for people, living in the borough, who have a financial emergency or who need help moving out of care. It is aimed at helping people who are in receipt of housing related financial support and are classed as being vulnerable.

It is called the HELP scheme and you can find out more about the scheme at

There is also a phone number to ring to get a paper copy of the application form 0300 123 7 065 or you can email

Financial tests do apply and you will need to provide evidence of the crisis or exceptional need as well as proof of identity and address including your National Insurance number

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close